NeoBar Neonatal ET Tube Holder, Ultra, Yellow, 5/box
NeoBar Neonatal ET Tube Holder, Ultra, Yellow
Features & Benefits
- Attaches to patients with latex free NeoBond® hydrocolloid
- Reduces extubations and helps prevent palate trauma
- Available in 7 color coded sizes for babies as small as 400 grams
- No tape near nose or mouth, allows for better oral care
- Standardizes application procedures and prevents frequent tape changes
- Easily removed in case of emergency
- NOW available in larger sizes for larger/pediatric patients!
- Please note, “H” stands for hydrocolloid. “F” stands for “foam”. Larger sizes of the NeoBar are available in traditional hydrocolloid, or with a medical grade adhesive/foam that is suitable for more mature skin. Hydrocolloid should be used on neonatal patients.
- Transport box available! Catalog #N718, includes sizes N709-N714
- Not made with natural latex rubber
- Not made with plasticizer DEHP